- Justifications based on current PG&E bills, Rebates, Tax credits
and Sonoma County Energy Independence Programs.
- Turnkey installations, making the installation process easy.
- Roof and Ground mount systems.
- Education on system operation, and post installation binder.
- 10 year warranty and support.
- Justifications with Federal Tax credits and Sonoma County Energy Independence Program (SCEIP)
Commercial systems often require a custom design.
- Best practices to minimize roof penetrations
- Synergy’s electricians can integrate to your existing electrical services
- Plan for system expansion
Assistance with cost justification and system payback.
- Federal Tax Credits and Accelerated depreciation.
- Sonoma County Energy Independence Program (SCEIP)
Click links for case studies
- Free on-site evaluations for new systems
- Paperwork processing:
- PG&E NEM paper work
- CSI rebate paperwork
- Electrical line drawings
- Permit processing
- Existing system Performance evaluations
- Repair services after warranty expiration
- Architectural design for new homes
- De-install/Re-install for new roofing projects of existing systems
- On going system maintenance.
- Subcontracted solar installations
Solar System Backup Batteries
An off-grid, ground-mounted solar energy system showing panels and inverters
Synergy installs backup generators
Customer (center) with Synergy owners.
Rebates and Incentives Links
- Rebates – Center for Sustainable Energy of California
- Federal Credits – US Department of Energy
- Calculators – Drive Clean California
Running on Sunshine – PV Services
Solar as a pre-paid (30 years) fuel.
- Sizing solar systems when adding an EV
- Additional PV needed for existing systems
- Economies of scale for EV and home
- Emergency Back-up Systems
Installation of Chargers – Electrical Services
- Simple 240 volt receptacles
- Smart Chargers
- Commercial Systems
- Back-up Systems
- New Construction
- Panel Upgrades
- Energy Efficient Re-lighting