Sonoma County solar energy vendors (including Jeff Mathias, back row, center) on a day-long “Solar Workers Lobby Day in Sacramento” urging legislators to enact legislation supporting solar energy independance
“We spent a fair amount of time researching solar energy and quite a few solar companies. We used Solar Sonoma Co Clean Energy Advocate program.
(SSCEA) gave us three local vendors who used local and US made products to choose from. …we chose a company that made themselves accessible and honest… we went with Synergy.”Holli & Mark Berry
We Install Local – Sonoma County Only!
- We know our weather – that Cloverdale and Bodega bay have different weather patterns
- This knowledge allows us to design systems for maximum production
- We know our permit officials and work with them daily
- We know local codes and fire requirements, allowing for more flexible designs
- We know the requirements of the local Home Owner Associations
We Buy Local – American Made
- Solar World Panels from Oregon
- Enphase Micro Inverters from Petaluma, CA
- SMA inverters made in Colorado
- Iron Ridge Racking from Willits, CA
- Platt, our distributor, Santa Rosa, CA
We support Local Power
- Jeff Mathias of Synergy is Co-chairman of the North Bay Chapter of CALSEIA
- Synergy is an active sponsor of CALSEIA
- Synergy is an advocate for statewide solar policy.
- Synergy sat on the task force to establish Sonoma Clean Power
- Synergy has an active seat on Solar Sonoma County’s Advisory Board
- Jeff Mathias sits on the Advisory board for Sonoma County Energy Independence Program
- Synergy has been involved in local permit streamlining for solar
- Synergy has been involved with local fire jurisdictions on roof access guidelines